How To Unbrick LG Optimus G – fix bootloop/security issues
First of all reinstall kdz on your phone :
Download the manual adb wipe batch file
1) If the phone is stuck at the booting up LG/Telco logo, you will need to manually wipe the data partition.
2) Force the phone off by holding the power button for appx 15secs.
3) Put the phone into recovery mode by holding the volume up and home button concurrently, then press the power button. Let go of all the buttons after you see the LG logo on screen for the 2nd time and the screen goes blank thereafter (backlight may still be on). The phone will kind of reboot and then enters recovery mode. Repeat the process if you did not get it the first time.
4) With the phone in Recovery Mode, connect it to the computer, wait for the drivers to load (if doing it for the first time), unzip the wipe batch file downloaded earlier from step (4), double click on wipe.bat to execute the wipe command.
5) Your phone will auto reboot when wiped and (hopefully) boot as per normal.