How to upgrade Qmobile noir i9 to Kitkat (4.4.2) official
Disclaimer: Flash at your own risk, I added tutorial so if something gone wrong to your phone, don't blame me.
Before Installing the KitKat Follow These Steps.
1. Download MTK Droid Tool From Here
2. i9 must be rooted and USB debugging must be enabled before you proceed.
3. Attach the cell phone with data cable and run mtk droid tool as admin.
4. When device got loaded press the root button and grant root access on cell phone.
5. Click on IMEI/NVRAM button and click on backup.
6. Now in case after flashing u lost IMEI follow the same steps but now click on restore.
Before you update Back Up your current rom using custom recovery in case you want to revert back
Smart Phone Flash Tool and Driver
1. First of all download the required files.
2. Install Tinno Driver.
3. Extract All Zips.
4. Run the Flashing Tool as admin (Right Click on the file and click on run as admin)
5. Download Scatter File From Attachments And Add It In Firmware Folder Now Load It, all files will be loaded now click on the address bar in front of recovery and select the recovery attached below.
6. Select Firmware Upgrade.
7. Power off the cell phone and remove battery.
8. Now click on download and attach the cell phone without battery to data cable.
9. Wait till flash. You are done.
10. Enjoy Official Noir i9 KitKat.